March 16, 2023 - 11 months ago
Urban Rec Sports Club is a premier adult recreational sports organization that operates in major cities across Australia. We offer a variety of sports leagues and events for all adults and skill levels to participate in, including dodgeball, netball, flag football, football, volleyball, soccer, and more.
Our culture is very fun-loving, disruptive, colloquial and social. We pride ourselves on being flexible, and very high performing. We are super professional, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are looking for a National Social Media & Marketing Co-ordinator to support our Managing Director.
The role is 2 days a week (15 hours per week) with flexible hours so would suit someone studying or returning to the workforce. For the right candidate, this contract will expand quickly.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Create and schedule monthly marketing content for social media channels.
- Create content for seasonal advertising activities.
- Create a monthly newsletter template.
- Write content/articles for our website and Linked in Etc.
- Use Canva to create and oversee Brand Templates and Company content pools
- Review and approve content posted through our social media management platform - be the brand guardian.
- Reply to comments and questions, be proactive at monitoring conversations.
- Manage our Facebook Groups and communities to build brand loyalty.
- Find and pitch sponsors for our charity events.
- Create/update and send sponsor packages for national initiatives.
- Proactively seek and pitch PR opportunities.
- Organizing nationwide monthly events, collating presentations, setting agendas.
- Auditing and updating website content for national promotions and SEO requirements (attend monthly meetings).
- Manage and oversee paid advertising to find optimisation opportunities.
- Support MD on additional administration tasks as needed.
- You are creative.
- You understand the internet and social media.
- Proficient or willingness to learn and upskill on platforms like Canva, Meta ads, Buffer, Monday.com etc.
- Good eye for detail and design as well as branding consistency
- Excellent copywriting skills for article writing, web administration, and caption writing.
- An interest in social media trends and hot topics (around sports, even better)
- A natural eye for video editing.
- No formal marketing experience required, though you need to have the flair and an eye of what our customers want.
- Living in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and available to attend leagues from time to time.
We are looking for someone to join our team long-term, but this contract is 3 months to start to ensure we gel and improve. We do not want an agency for this role, it is in-house only!
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and a cover letter/email to [email protected]